Monday, February 8, 2010

... 15 for a moment..

Ahh, sorrow. It's a bittersweet emotion. Today I learnt of a friend's death. She died over a week ago. No one told me. No one mentioned the snow mobile accident. I haven't spoken to her in so long, yet I feel so deeply affected. I want to give her poor boyfriend a hug. To witness his girl dying... it must be such a terrible, tremendous feeling.

I wanted to drown the thought. We had exchanged letters for over a year, letters I've secretly filed away before losing the last one just when she had to move to another city. It was sad. I had thrown those letters all away a short while ago. To know now my only recorded memories of her are gone...

Someday, I'll go over there. It's not that far away, where she moved to. My fondest memories of elementary school, faded black with the knowing. Knowing the one key person to help me through most of that difficult time is now six feet under my body. And I'm still trudging along on top, trying to figure how to deal with it all.

Such a beautiful girl, now taken away by something so silly yet acknowledgeable. How people look over the ordeal as a manner of educating teens to stop pulling silly stunts... She didn't do anything wrong. She was in the wrong place. Stop that.

15. Just too young to go. Not even able to experience a 100 years of life.

~ Miss Death

No comments:

Post a Comment