Thursday, February 11, 2010

If you have something to gloat about...



Tomorrow I am going to HARVARD.
ZOMG.
OMG.
NO WAI.
WHAT?

Ok so really I don't care much about it. But thats not the point. So I went around all week telling everyone "I'm going to Harvard you guys!" and what happens? "HAHAHHAHA" "IN YOUR DREAMS" "WHAT?" "ARE YOU HIGH SWEETIE?" and etc.

First let me say that people nowadays are so cold. And they deserve to be stabbed and hung by their toes.

But I am going to harvard and not because i'm accepted there. That'd be a laugh. But I am staying there for FOUR MAJOR WHOLE DAYS. 24 HOURS TIMES 444444444 FOUR.

I am so going to take so many pics and buy a sweater from there. Gotta show them assholes.

So the lesson for today? Is gloat whenever in doubt. But don't overdo it because it'll make people want to claw your eyes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment