Monday, February 15, 2010

He was high




Pics from Harvard Hilles that i got from google because I lost my iphone that had MY pics.


Ok. So now officially arrived form Harvard and to the comfort of my house where I can do whatever I want.

HARVARD SUCKED. ASSSSSSS.
The campus was pretty but the tournament where I went was bogus and gay. A waste of my time.
But I have to admit it was fun.
That is until I found out I left my iPhone in Harvard ;_;
So now some guy contacted my sister and my coach. We are trying to work something out to get it back.
I'm surprised I didn't get grounded for leaving it.
I'm surprised he's returning it? Like I mean. If I were to find one I would want to keep it.
I am selfish ]:
But I guess Boston isn't New York so it's different.
I love you nice, respectful Boston people ;.;

I promise if I found something in Boston I will try to return it.
Unless it's something I want.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment