Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fucking Brats these days


Teenage preggoz. This is our future.

Now excuse my language.
But today was one of the days where you look back at today's youth and ask yourself
"What the hell has this world come down to?"
Kids having sex before the age of 18.
Kids doing drugs before they even fucking hit puberty.
Kids saying "Suck my dick!" "I'mma Snuff' you" "Bitch don't talk to me that way"
First of all little kids who are still in elementary.
You don't have a dick. You don't even know what a dick truly is.
What the hell is "snuff'?" and if it's an attempt to hit me I am two feet taller than you.
Plus I take tae kwon doe and could kick your ass if it wouldn't get me in trouble.
Last time I checked a Botch was a female dog and your face pretty much looks like a dog.
Also your kids. Why would you go and be rude bastards?


So as you can see I had a bad day.
My sis and I were going sledding till this little group of kids come and harrass us. LITTLE PREMATURE 7-8 YEAR OLDS.

Is it illegal if I beat them up? These brats need a good reality check and a punch in their little face is what they need.

Seriously. What is wrong with today's children. They're little sluts, idiots, druggies with no life because they're destroying it. At least wait till like 18 before you throw your life away.

And getting pregnant at 16? PLUS MAKING A SHOW FOR IT?
I'm sorry MTV, I love ya'll sometimes but you guys are idiots.

Times at this is when I think that this world is better of dead.
];


No comments:

Post a Comment