Saturday, February 20, 2010

Me no Spik Spanizh?


Ok. SO I do speak spanish. It's like my second language.
But at times I really wish I didn't speak Spanish.

Why?

Its not as cool as French or Japanese.

And the accent sucks. On me ]:

But the major reason is if I didn't speak Spanish I wouldn't be in AP spanish.
And I wouldn't have to read these books in Spanish and write long ass reports about them. Oh and did I mention that they had to be in spanish?

Now I can talk spanish, but writing and understanding it in literature is another thing.
And it's not surprising that i'm failing AP spanish too. That teacher scares me. Seriously.

So here's the reaction whenever i tell someone I'm failing Spanish.

"WHAT? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! HOW COULD YOU FAIL SPANISH IF YOU SPEAK SPANISH! HELL YOUR HISPANIC!"
Me- "Everyone says that. It's AP SPANISH. Not regular Spanish-" *rudely interrupted*
Them- "Not an excuse! If you speak Spanish then your guaranteed a good grade in spanish!"
Me- "Your not getting me. AP Spanish is like and English class. We write reports and try to understand the concepts in literature. We do research essays and crap. NOT YOUR SILLY LITTLE CONJUGATION FOR WORDS OR WRITING HOW YOU WRITE 'CAT' IN SPANISH"
Them- "BUT. YOU SPEAK. SPANISH!"
Me- "I'm going to shoot you now."

Damn ];






No comments:

Post a Comment