Thursday, February 11, 2010

So I lied. Bite me.



Here's the link if you can't see it ];

Yeah. I promised to write an article a long time ago.

A little white lie.

Well now today i'm up to the mood. So I checked our blog's email today and saw that on http://www.blogger.com/www.bloggers.com we had more people checking us out than we thought. So I guess we must not suck after all. THANK YOU ALL, LOVELIES AND BABES.

SO VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING UP!

I hate it. For one major reason. People use this holiday as an excuse to do something for that other person when they could do it any day of the year. But I guess Valentine's day has more than what I make it seem to be. Maybe it's because the person I truly love fails to acknowledge that a "Happy Valentines day" would make me feel better. But I'm not complaining! haha!

So here's a little Valentine's gift that will help others that need a warm heart ;]

http://www.theunioncares.com/
Who says money can't buy LOVE and a heart? < 3

This site is the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment