Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Effin' Brats these days part 2 (because i'm not done yet)



A lot of kids in my school do drugs.
To be honest I wasn't even aware that there were "drugs" till 9th grade.
*I was so innocent* /tear
So in high school the topic "Drugs" was revealed to me and of course I first thought
"Ew, I would never do that"
And my opinion still stands now. But as I got into my high school year i learned that not only people in my grade did drugs but even people younger than us and in elementary do drugs.

Here is one thing I heard last week in class as I tried to nap in class.
Dumbass #1"Oh. I first did weed when I was 14"
Dumbass #2"Really? Omg I did it when I was 13?"
Dumbass#1 "Have you tried the bong? YOU GOTTTTTA TRY IT!"
Dumbass #2"Really? I guess. Omg did you hear about dogfemalebitch and how she did crackheadmale" (Trying not to say their names to save what little dignity they have left)
Dumbass#1 "I thought she was pregnant?"
Dumbass#2 "She got an abortion "
Dumbass#1"Oh. That makes sense!"

Tell me this is not sick and makes you want to grab these two chicks by their hair, slam it on the table and scream "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" and go to their parents to call them idiots.
Not that I blame all parents for how their kids go wrong but to be honest most of them support their kids actions without knowing it.

Like even letting kids stay out till 10pm is supporting it.
Not talking with kids about how their day went supports it.
Not communicating with them and not even caring.
They have to control their kids.

But I know some parents who even know about their child's situation and won't do anything about it.

I guess today I am just mad. Maybe all this happens around me because I live in the urban part of New York.
But I have seen TV like Degrassi and crap. This shit happens everywhere.

If my child tried to pull this shit I will beat the crap out of them....err I mean work something out.

SO ANY READERS OUT THERE. How do you feel about this subject? Comments welcomed.

OTM over and rant somewhat done.



No comments:

Post a Comment