Friday, December 4, 2009

Butterfly Toast~


Yes, well, wifey.... XD I love that picture. But it makes me think of Bikki and his giant effing random banana I saw. Makes me think of Jrockers and their bananas... yum... banana phones~.

But this, THIS is my favourite fellow.



He's adorable, am I right? Like, there's never going to be another butterfly prince... EVA. You just can't replace his normality, his shyness, or anything Kami had~.

Plus his shoes, and the car, make me wanna eff it in the banana... er, butt.

^ Erase that image from your mind NOW. That sounds disrespectful to his memory.. heh heh..

I asked for a blue morpho didius for Christmas (a butterly) and it will be my first for my future collection. :'D I plan to open an inn~. Hee hee. :3 It will be butterfly themed.

Today's my school prom, but I'm not going, even though I kind of wanted to..

No comments:

Post a Comment