Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lets Have some fun this joint is sick, lets go and have some with some walmart pics.

Yes, yes, I used the lady gaga song "Love Game". Bite me.


So while reading a blog I came across a post in which she recommended some sites in case of boredom.

And one especially captured my interest. Wal Mart.

No, no. Not just wal mart itself but the individuals who shop at wal mart and pics taken by others to treasure the precious memories of what crazy things we can find in Walk Mart.


So every now and then I will have "WAL MART PIC OF THE DAY" And post the top 3 pics that I think deserve a looksee


Now to start with 3 for today :o


Drummmmmm rollll pleaseeeeeee!!!




WHITE PRIDE-






They fit right at home in Wal-mart.







Now this was a tie for Number one. So It came down to three options. Pick the most random. The most funniest. WTF.

So I introduce you number two.

What happens in Wal Mart stays in Wal Mart.

Chicken breast, anyone?


Now for NUMBER ONE! Now this is the winner for randomness, funny, and certainly WTF and a few ewwww's and /PUKEEEEEE

[WARNINGWARNINGWARNING!: The following image contains lack of manners and hygiene. This may or may not Scar you for life]


The Crouching Tiger-

I see London, I see France, I see someone...oh, ugh. Watch where you step D;

No comments:

Post a Comment