Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mm... Crab Cream...

Ello again~. Tis Miss Death speaking. :3 Today turned out to be fairly... intriguing.

Not only were we discussing our blog title at school today, my friend and I came to the conclusion it sounded much like an STI. Is this a good thing, I wonder? Sudden conversation broke out about having the crabbies and multiple nausea inducing questions were asked as a mere virgin stood by. I think I'd rather have one of the crabs from the beach in my panties, thank you.

It also turns out my friend, who's name will be disclosed for the time being (until Miss Death gets creepy with you folks) is married to a fellow from Japan. Now.. not only is this true, but apparently he has given birth. What in the world..

My cat decided to side rape me today. D: Wasn't enjoyable. Rather annoying creature he can be, but I was the one who chose to marry him when I was.. six.

Ciao~. (Oh, and Yuki, if you read this, no I'm not completely and utterly obsessed with gay men and putting boys in dresses.. that's only for the 'special' people. <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment