Tuesday, December 8, 2009

EXTRAEXTRA! Hot harry potter sex!









EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!


I'm a huge Harry potter fan. No, not so much the movies but the books.

Although I do love the movies, they actually kind of resemble the books and have the same "Impact and climate" as the book.
Unlike The Twilight series which suck ass as movies and can't really reach the expectations I have from the books.


I loved the series but despise the movies because it's just ugh.
Also, Robert pattison in my opinion does not fit the role of Edward and looks really retarded.
I'm sorry, I was such a huge fan that when I found out about the movie and the cast I got angry D;


So much hate.
But that's for another post.

NOW DUN DUNN DUNN




LINK TO Harry potter sneak preview


http://www.thevine.com.au/entertainment/articles/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-_-special-sneak-peek.aspx#comments


Now for the funnies :3

















No comments:

Post a Comment