Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kitties Rape Me

I've been having trouble, feline trouble...

My cat seems to like me too much that fluid from his ears drip onto my keyboard and arm. It's really ew because it.. stinks.. and feels like cold water. DX

He likes to headbutt my arm... eck.

I shall put a random picture of me, with cute erasers up soon~. So Yuki does not believe I'm a creepy stalker chick anymore. I only stalk a few lucky people~. :3

Nothing really.. ~*fabulous*~ happened today. But you want to know why I say fabulous like ~*fabulous*~? This has to do with the gayest, cutest, sadist fandom I've witnessed and love. It's the reason rainbows, owls, and teacups are essential to my necessities~. Along with wifey. <3>

Now it's not like I'm utterly obsessed with Japanese oriented things (except maybe Kami-sama, but dude, where the frig am I ever gonna find such a guy like that? WHERE? D: ) I just have a thing for manga. And manwha. And cats... yeah.

CATS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment