Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wal Mart 2

So again it is time to post Wal Mart pics of the day to show how dedicated our American Shoppers are.
This week was odd since I had to go through a bunch of pics to find some good ones D:

Well without further delay, Introducing NUMBERRRRRR 4.

Can't restraing the Tigahhh-

Oh. Not this tiger, I mean Tiger woods. If it makes you feel better I think this tiger is sexier.


Number 3-
Pink is the new black-

Pink is in black is out. Pink has been discovered to make you look sexier....wait oh no girl. Those gloves are so not in.

Number two-

Bad Hair day-

Think you have it bad? Nuff' said.

Number One which is totally lame D:

Why so srz?-

This counfounds me. I'm oretty sure this is a mask but then again....

*these pics are taken from PeopleofWalmart.com and I claim no ownership ]; *

No comments:

Post a Comment