Sunday, December 20, 2009

Double scoop

Well seeing my wifeys post I feel the need to clarify myself.

I don't believe that ALL individuals in short relationships are considered bad or as I referred to them "tramps"

No, my issue that day was with my friend who canstantly gets a new boyfriend every week or two and dumps them because they get to attatched or she's bored of them

Now this is an issue for me because she really is quite ignorant of the other individual and how that person feels on the relationship.

Right now i'm leaning toward this dude. Who I really don't know but for some reason he interests me. Not in the whole "boyfriend" category but as in a close friend. Now I believe there is a clear line with the term "boyfriend/partner" and just a"friend with benefits". There are no close feeling attatched with the friends with benefits concept and I find it to be more humane than actually reffering someone as your partner when you don't really mean it.


Now to end the boring rant of mines/


But anyways on to todays topic for me.




CHRISTMAS.





Notice how I put it in bright red.

So. I have realized just today, not kidding, that it's winter. And that christmas is coming up. (Only reason I noticed was because it finally snowed today after a long ass time. Zomg global warming?!)

Previous years I would make a BIG deal out of it and I sure as hell had it marked on my calender.

But this year i've just been so busy and time has been flying by. I'm noticing that as well! As years go by, time flies by faster for me.

It feels as if last week It was the first day of school.

So anyways, the issue is. "WHAT TO GET EVERYONE?"

And I have finally came up with an answer after much thinking and really long hours of boredom.

Nothing.

Hell, i'm poor and they expect me to give? I'll give my love and gratitude to my loved ones. Plus this whole "Materialistic" desire for gifts on christmas is overrated and not what the spirit of christmas is about....(Actually is a materialistic maniac supporter herself) I even told this to a friend on the phone as he started ranting on how it was messed up and how thats not christmas at all. But face it. All these years of individuals filling kiddies head that they get gifts on christmas, even with all their naughty doings and the media always advertising objects on the TV so us individuals can desire them and waste all our precious money on things we don't need. There is no spirit of chirtmas anymore.

It's just capitalism.

Thats what I'll call it now :D

But for this december and New Years i'll be going to Mexico to visit the pyramids in which they offered slaves hearts to the gods so it would rain. Yeah I'M EXCITED! <3

I'll bring back pics and post them here and on my facebook as well.



I'll be right up there ;o OFFER MY SOUL TO THE GODDDDS!

And what i'm most excited about is the airplane ride. Sure it gets boring but not if you have the right stuff with you.



I'll make a goal. To make random friends on the plan before the plan ride ends.....that is if I know how to even get around an airport...since this is my first time going alone and i've never went alone...WHAT IF I GET ON THE WRONG PLANE? OMG. But seriously it'll be a big scare for me and hopefully I don't get lost.

And this talk about airports reminded me about the recent epidemic with the swine flu. Don't worry people, THEY HAVE VACCINES NOW! I WILL NOT COME BACK AND INFECT YOUR CHILDREN, CAT OR GRANDPA! SO NO FEAR THE MEXICAN! I've seen people who still believe the h1N1 is an issue and really feel like shooting them in the head. Stupid media and making a big deal out of it.



Also I got my shots.

Now here's a little XKCD comic about airports <3







So happy Capitalist Holidays you guys!

1 comment:

  1. VERY CREATIVE,UNAFFECTED,AND JOLLY BLOGS.AT FIRST,YOUR BLOGS SOUNDED GIBBERISH BUT LATER ON THEY GET HUMOROUS AND CANDID.KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete