Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tumbly Tummy..

Before I type anything, I might want to warn you I hate Twilight. The only thing good about it is Jackson Rathbone, and that was before I realized he was Jasper. (lol, I saw his picture on my friend's wall, with him normal looking.. and my other friend was pairing him up with this other guy saying they'd make a cute gay pairing)

Might I also add that is the only random wtf I read on here, and my wifey has nearly killed any hope my brain is sanitary. It's hard enough to acknowledge I'm not sane (at least not exactly sane, I'm normal, just not sane) and that I'm one step into the future for abandoning common sense.

Where did my common sense go..

So I'm angry. D: I really, REALLY wanted to listen to a song..

.. And the inernet ate it.

This deserves a consulting of LiveJournal and effeminate male Japanese rock stars.

(sorry Yuki, you aren't included because you've been a naughty boy. Plus, your Canadian wife beat me with a shoe and gang raped me in gym class with her ex fiancee who wants to suck my dick. Oh, I don't have one, in case you wanted it. :P Rachael ate it off.)

YAY, STRESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment