Monday, December 14, 2009

Classhole

So I have neglected my lovely TB ];

Sorry, I have just been SO busy. This weekend I went to New Jersey to debate Policy.
Oh ya. I'm a debater and debate that hobos should get drugs and that it outweight extinction.

Haha, so like we won first place. Also took first place from one of the specialized high school.

Yeah it felt pretty good taking first place from them higher educational, snotty eye rolling, brats.
Thats right, dropping T in the 2AR. I kicked a bunch of Aryian butt <3 HAI! So there have been rumors going on that I keep producing baby hamsters that pop out of my shirt and eat them when nobody is looking. THAT IS A LIE.


So now time for RANDOM POSTING OF THE DAY.

My all time favoite websites since ever. XKCD. I've checking their updates and just find their comics amusing. Never heard of them? SHAME ON YOU.

Especially Classhole. I just love hime and his originality and being a....Classy asshole.

READ ABOUT HIM. FIND OUT ABOUT HIM.






I'll post more comics from XKCD when i'm not lazy. They really are funny. Although some are hard to comprehend if you don't speak smart ]; *is one of them*




I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS :o






I have an odd obsession with buttons. Especially ones that say stuff that make people go "Wow" or "wtf". Especially putting them on my bookbag. And safety Pins. <3




...Maybe the rumors are true D:

No comments:

Post a Comment