Thursday, December 17, 2009

Questions to ask the new guy...

Ok so i'm bored. And it's nighttime. And i'm bored.

And thirsty.

So today I met this new chick who's name is Veronica. She seems awesome so far and well I just got thinking. This other new kid, is in like two of my classes and in my lunch? So i figure, hey what would anyone ask the new guy in high school?

I didn't know and tomorrow i'll attmept to ask him the questions I develope here and see where it goes from there. It will be random questions and I will record the answers and post.

So. Without further hold...


20 QUESTIONS TO ASK THE NEW GUY.
1. What's your name? (duh)
2. Why'd you transfer here?
3. Like it so far?
4. Do you think the kids here are such pricks?
5. Whats your favorite color?
6. Would you make out with that color?
7. If a girl were your favorite color, would you make out with her?
8. what's your favorite type of music?
9. Who's your favorite band?
10. If you could change your name to another what would it be?
11. Pepsi or cola?
12. Boxers or brief?
13. Tats or piercings?
14. ever imagine a room fulled of naked people?
15. whats the worst lie you ever told?
16 whats the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to you?
17. do you think lady gaga is freaky?
18. would you make out with a snake if I payed you 100 bucks?
19. Are you straight?
20. Wanna hang out?


Actually I lack creativity. But i'm sure i'll ask these questions tomorrow for pure boredom
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment