Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hot choco

I love you wifey <3

Also might I add, wifey has like the most PRETTTTTIEST voice evah. She sings really wonderful as well in whatever other language she knows.


When I grow up and if i'm not dead, I will certainly open up a cafe. First i'll start with one and slowly open more if successful. I'll certainly open one up in Canada. It'll have pastries, coffee, small appetizers and coffee and chocolate. I'll hire awesome workers who will roller skate throughtout the cafe with cute waiter outfits <3>
As for that special someone for me...There's someone but to be honest I don't think it's worth obsessing over but I can hope I guess

Now...IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! We set up the tree perfectly, we have the meals and dinners ready. I'm actually pretty happy this year.

Except for the fact that we gad to clean up the whole place and that was bullshit because that ruined it all. But it was funny because the moment we took a break to go dress up the dog and stalk her, the Presents "MAGICALLY" appeared below the christmas tree so says my mother. That "Santa" brought them. It's not much like most families that spoil their children with everything they want but i'm content because it came from them with good intentions and it's so cute as well and makes me happy.

Except my brother, the spoiled, really wants a DSi which in my opinion is totally ridiculous. But oh well Tonight we shall behold what we got and i'll take pics to upload them later :]




Hmm I can't say I don't have wishes either....




I really want a Vest for school ]: This one especially, as soon as I get a credit card I am SO GETTING IT.











Then there's this coat I want as well....






And finally a sweater that has this awesome hood....I have a thing for hoodies





ALL THESE CLOTHES ARE FROM http://www.lolita-kisama.com/ Maybe you'd find something from there you'd like ;]

*Loves visual kei's and asians <3 *


Now the date is set. I'm leaving to Mexico this Sunday and hopefully it'll be awesome. NO SNOW FOR ME AND ALL BEACH AND SAND! <3



*will update this post with pics later*


No comments:

Post a Comment