Friday, December 25, 2009

XMAS!

So unlike in any other family i've met or movie or tv show, we open our gifts at 12pm on christmas eve, making it christmas?

So, anyways we open it at night which in my opinion is much better because it's right after Christmas eve dinner. So tonight was pretty interesting.

It was overly interesting. Unlike lasT year which we got crummy gifts, we actually got something good? Now don't get me wrong. I love my family and the time we spent together tonight. Especially at dinner but thats why I celebrate it. For the family and since it was one of the few times our whole family was together.

The gifts just made it awesome.

So here are pics from tonighT :D




Our treeeeeeee.

My bro and his DSi

And our gifts. All wii plus an iTouch. I love my family <>

Well All thats left is to wait for sunday so I can got to Mexico.

I hope you all had/HAVE a happy christmas! <>

No comments:

Post a Comment