Monday, December 21, 2009

Wifey's on a role lately with these updated stuffies. X3 I didn't mean all people are tramps by what you said (mind I update this at 11 pm at night my time). <3

Right now I'm unsure who my heart is leaning to, perhaps no one in particular now, even though I'm happy~. With someone.

Ah, Christmas~. I love Christmas. I've never loved it for gifts, but it meant a time to spend with family. When I'm older, I'll run myself an inn. Of course, I never knew the process would be so difficult or expensive. Well, I knew the expensive part, but.. My inn will be very precious to me. I want it to be a place different from regular hotels and houses or motels, I want it to feel open and full of ideas. I want it to become a second home to people. I hope to bring out very many feelings with my job, as this way I can pursue my dream of becoming a big name author in Canada (somehow, being famous as a writer does not appeal to me, but becoming a big named author of Canada is really cool, in my mind. I've only met a handful of writers) and work as a housewife. :3 That ideal suits me and my inability to be around people much.

Yes, I shall buy toys for children if possible for those who visit my inn. X3 It's really what I want to do but I hope whoever I marry will help me and approve of having their house set this way.

Christmas also means free range reindeer antlers and candy canes!! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment