Thursday, December 17, 2009

The problem with short relationships...


The topic of relationships has seriously been bugging me so much. Nowadays kids and teenagers take the concept of "relationships" to a level in which is gortesque and disgusting. As if it were some fad and just stick with their "partner" for a short amount of time until somehow or eventually they grow tired of each other.
I know this one girl who constantly keeps getting a partner. But I fail to see the satisfaction in that. To always move to another guy because you grow tired of one or as some say "problems and issues" with them. I believe you should only truly go out with someone if you truly have some sort of attraction for them.
No, I don't believe in the concept of 'Love' itself. We are all mammals and animals. We are attracted to the opposite (or same sex if you roll that way) sex by sexual attractions and perhaps emotions and a 'attatchment' we develop towards them. Other factors influence such as in my case I love intimidation. But unlike others I don't go around trying guys as if they were just some thing to waster every week.
I do believe in a relationship in which there is something going on and feeling and compatibality is strong because of common characteristics, ideas or other factors. But just dating for one-three four weeks is really something that gets me mad. So unless you have a good reason for that time period then it's stupid.
This is what influences today society and our behavior in our neighborhoods. Why little kids are having kiddies and us getting into sexual relationships at such a young age. BECAUSE of this problem and the fact that we're not raised or disciplined to choose our partners wisely and not in a way where we just make ourselves seem like sluts or tramps.
Ok rant over.
];

No comments:

Post a Comment