Thursday, December 3, 2009

Speaking of....RAPE

Speaking of GazettE. REITA FOR THE FUCKING WIN.
I have an obsession with asians. Seriously. (Watch out asians!)
Especially those who look like the oppostie sex. I. WILL. STALK. YOU. DOWN.
Asians for some reason are <3
Not all. The ones from New York are so spicy
and cocky. Like my asian friend Annie, quite a little wise mouth she has.
So not cute to me D:
Also from something I read from Miss death. I wanted to do Reita from the gazette for Halloween but lacked the money and awesome hair ):
For ya'll who don't know reita I'll give you some pics

the GazetTe Pictures, Images and Photos

Reita - the GazettE Pictures, Images and Photos

Suzuki Akira Pictures, Images and Photos

I LOVE HIS HAIR <3



Reita Pictures, Images and Photos


He makes me want to kill him to preserve his beauty <3

Also I love his hair it's so orgasmic.

:o


Now for RAPERAPERAPE



~OTM

No comments:

Post a Comment